Old 02-11-2003, 03:42 PM
Bobby Baxter

Default Orchid Man turns to daylilies

http://franksmithdaylilies.com
Frank Smith Daylilies

It is not often that someone new emerges onto the daylily scene with so
high of an anticipated impact and such a dramatic first round of daylily
introductions as Frank Smith.

It is with great pleasure that I invite you to visit the new web site for
Frank Smith Daylilies. The daylilies are spectacular and the demand for
these flowers is great. It is expected that many will soon become
unavailable so I recommend you visit the new site quickly.

Frank Smith has come to daylilies from an extremely successful involvement
in orchids where he has received the highest awards offered by The American
Orchid Society. Frank's passion for plants is also evident through his
highly successful landscaping business.

Please welcome Frank to daylilies, and please enjoy his new web site.

Bobby

Bobby Baxter
TheGardenSite.com
Your Web Site Is Waiting For You

TheGardenSite.com: http://thegardensite.com
Daylily Gardens Of The World: http://daylily.net/gardens
Gardens Of The World: http://thegardensite.com/gardens
Iris Gardens Of The World: http://thegardensite.com/irises
Daylily.Net: http://daylily.net
GardenTalk Forum: http://thegardensite.com/gardentalk/

Old 02-11-2003, 04:12 PM
Willow

Hi Bobby. Imagine seeing you here. [AHS robin member] I was looking for
this web page. Thanks for sharing.

--
Willow
USA

"Bobby Baxter" wrote in message
. com...
http://franksmithdaylilies.com
Frank Smith Daylilies

It is not often that someone new emerges onto the daylily scene with so
high of an anticipated impact and such a dramatic first round of daylily
introductions as Frank Smith.

It is with great pleasure that I invite you to visit the new web site for
Frank Smith Daylilies. The daylilies are spectacular and the demand for
these flowers is great. It is expected that many will soon become
unavailable so I recommend you visit the new site quickly.

snip

Old 03-11-2003, 01:42 AM
Zemedelec

Just as long as he doesn't try to make them look like orchids. I dislike
tulips that look like peonies, etc. My one failing in this respect: "cyclamen"
narcissus. Lovely, but I've never been able to grow them.
zemedelec