Old 17-11-2003, 12:22 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default manic hermaphrodite

When the Hermaphrodite is in its manic state, it terrorizes all sorts of
newsgroups and forums with its incoherent self-obsessed babble. That's what
we all are suffering through now.

Can't wait until it gets depressed again and it realizes how many new
enemies the tattooed gargoyle has made!!! Will that be the final straw (or
should that be bamboo stalker)?

hermine stover wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:59:02 -0800, "Tom Jaszewski"
wrote:

"hermine stover" wrote in message
.. .

you and your bud are apparently enjoying a folie à deux.
hermine

Absolutely, we both have a severe mental disorder which prevents us from
being comfortable with wallowing in our own feces...

BUT YOU SURE LIKE TO TALK ABOUT 'EM!
herm