GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Stevie nIcks Tribute (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/49346-stevie-nicks-tribute.html)

Mystic Owl 29-12-2003 09:02 PM

Stevie nIcks Tribute

Happy New Year. I am a Stevie Tribute Artist. Please visit my site
www.geocities.com/mysticowl1

Also, please sign my guestbook.

Bright Blessings,
Ocie
Mystic Owl

Cereoid-UR12- 29-12-2003 11:42 PM

Stevie nIcks Tribute

A farewell salute to the near-sighted blond midget!!!

At least Mick Fleetwood has appeared on Star Trek (on TNG as an alien, of
course)!!

om...

Dan 30-12-2003 02:32 PM

Stevie nIcks Tribute

That is what I was wondering, so I went to her 'official' website and
they say nothing about her dying, In fact, she and Fleetwood Mac are
to be the guests on Dick Clark's New Year's eve show.

So I don't understand the first post in this thread either.

Dan Harriman
Orange, Texas

"Mogie" wrote in news:3ff0dc77_2
@corp.newsgroups.com:

Did she die?

om...

Zemedelec 30-12-2003 03:12 PM

Stevie nIcks Tribute

I went to her 'official' website and
they say nothing about her dying, In fact, she and Fleetwood Mac are
to be the guests on Dick Clark's New Year's eve show.

So I don't understand the first post in this thread either.

Maybe it was an (intended) hex. Or sympthetic magic--you start a tribute page
to someone, they obligingly die.

Dan Harriman
Orange, Texas

"Mogie" wrote in news:3ff0dc77_2
@corp.newsgroups.com:

Did she die?

Mystic Owl wrote in message
om...
Happy New Year. I am a Stevie Tribute Artist. Please visit my

site
www.geocities.com/mysticowl1

Also, please sign my guestbook.

Bright Blessings,
Ocie
Mystic Owl

BRBR

zemedelec

Salty Thumb 30-12-2003 03:32 PM

Stevie nIcks Tribute

Dan wrote in news:Xns9461930DE113Fkc5gxlsbcglobalnet@
151.164.30.93:

That is what I was wondering, so I went to her 'official' website and
they say nothing about her dying, In fact, she and Fleetwood Mac are
to be the guests on Dick Clark's New Year's eve show.

So I don't understand the first post in this thread either.

Dan Harriman
Orange, Texas

"Mogie" wrote in news:3ff0dc77_2
@corp.newsgroups.com:

Did she die?

Mystic Owl wrote in message
om...
Happy New Year. I am a Stevie Tribute Artist. Please visit my site
www.geocities.com/mysticowl1

Also, please sign my guestbook.

Bright Blessings,
Ocie
Mystic Owl

Don't you people pay attention?

spoiler

..
..
..
..

Stevie Nicks has a minor role appearing in her first episode of Star Trek.
She plays a midget blonde alien who joins Star Fleet. However, soon Capt.
Kirk discovers she has posted some non-garden information to a garden group
without putting putting "OT" in the subject and she gets promptly gets
beamed down to the surface (wearing her new red uniform) where her
character is bludgened to death by Klingon spam cops.

Dan 30-12-2003 03:32 PM

Stevie nIcks Tribute

Salty Thumb wrote in
:

Dan wrote in
news:Xns9461930DE113Fkc5gxlsbcglobalnet@ 151.164.30.93:

Hehehe, I like that reason the best!!
Happy New Year

To stay on topic, My calanchoes are getting ready to bloom again.

Dan Harriman
Orange, Texas

Mike Prager 30-12-2003 09:02 PM

Stevie nIcks Tribute

Mystic Owl wrote:

Happy New Year. I am a Stevie Tribute Artist. Please visit my site
www.geocities.com/mysticowl1

Is she a relative of Martha Stewart?

TOM KAN PA 04-01-2004 06:12 PM

Stevie nIcks Tribute

Where does it say you have to die before a tribute can be paid to you?

Mogie 06-01-2004 01:42 AM

Stevie nIcks Tribute

That's generally how it is handled. Unless the person in question is a huge
talent (and Stevie Nicks isn't) it's after their death.