GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   trying to id insect (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/49959-trying-id-insect.html)

Richard Paiement 09-01-2004 02:33 AM

trying to id insect

I took pictures of an insect that I found in plants in my office last Fall,
and I was going to post them in this newsgroup to see if someone could id
them, but I'm not able to post them, getting the error message that I can't
post binaries to non-binary newsgroup.

what is the easy solution?

Thanks,

Lar 09-01-2004 05:32 AM

trying to id insect

In article ,
says...
:) what is the easy solution?
:)
:)
:)
Go to a binaries group, post your pic, then post here where you posted it
at..or go to a free web hosting site and upload the pic there.
--

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

JNJ 09-01-2004 05:32 AM

trying to id insect

I took pictures of an insect that I found in plants in my office last
Fall,
and I was going to post them in this newsgroup to see if someone could id
them, but I'm not able to post them, getting the error message that I

can't
post binaries to non-binary newsgroup.

what is the easy solution?

Post it to the gardening binaries group, alt.binaries.pictures.gardens with
a sensible subject (like this one), then come back to the group and tell us
you've posted it.

James

Dana Echtner 09-01-2004 04:32 PM

trying to id insect

In article ,
Richard Paiement wrote:

what is the easy solution?

If you can, put the pictures up on a web page, and post the URL to the
group.

Dana
--
Dana Echtner \ Network and Systems Administrator
/ Faculty of ENCS, Concordia University

rw-rw-rw-: The file protection of the beast