Old 09-01-2004, 02:33 AM
Richard Paiement

Default trying to id insect

I took pictures of an insect that I found in plants in my office last Fall,
and I was going to post them in this newsgroup to see if someone could id
them, but I'm not able to post them, getting the error message that I can't
post binaries to non-binary newsgroup.

what is the easy solution?

Thanks,

Old 09-01-2004, 05:32 AM
JNJ

I took pictures of an insect that I found in plants in my office last
Fall,
and I was going to post them in this newsgroup to see if someone could id
them, but I'm not able to post them, getting the error message that I

can't
post binaries to non-binary newsgroup.

what is the easy solution?

Post it to the gardening binaries group, alt.binaries.pictures.gardens with
a sensible subject (like this one), then come back to the group and tell us
you've posted it.

James

Old 09-01-2004, 04:32 PM
Dana Echtner

In article ,
Richard Paiement wrote:

what is the easy solution?

If you can, put the pictures up on a web page, and post the URL to the
group.

Dana
--
Dana Echtner \ Network and Systems Administrator
/ Faculty of ENCS, Concordia University

rw-rw-rw-: The file protection of the beast

[IMG] code is On

trying to id insect r Gardening 6 11-01-2004 03:02 AM
Trying to identify an Echinodorus variant chet Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 20-04-2003 06:21 AM
trying to identify a yellow flowering weed (?) griffon Gardening 5 16-04-2003 05:08 PM
is my carbon insert removing nutrients I'm trying to add? Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 20-03-2003 03:32 AM
We are trying to leave a well exploited forest! Aozotorp alt.forestry 0 08-02-2003 02:25 PM