Old 14-01-2004, 12:33 AM
Rubystars

Default WARNING Help with growing vegetables

"Sweet Orchard" Fruit! wrote in message
s.com...
:delurk:

A year ago this month, I became a vegetarian and began growing much of my
food in my home garden. Needless to say, I'm still alive and have been
keeping a weblog journal of my day to day experiences of my new life
without meat. ;-)

My site gets a few hundred hits a week now from people like myself and
we've become somewhat of a community. I'm normally not one for
self-promotion but if anyone needs to talk to someone about vegetarianism,
growing your own food, or even you want to just lurk anonymously, I
encourage you to check it out. My website is at

http://www.lemonparty.org.
Remember, there are people out there just like you!

Don't click on that, it is vile and disgusting.

-Rubystars

Old 14-01-2004, 01:02 AM
Jonathan Ball

Rubystars wrote:

"Sweet Orchard" Fruit! wrote in message
s.com...

:delurk:

A year ago this month, I became a vegetarian and began growing much of my
food in my home garden. Needless to say, I'm still alive and have been
keeping a weblog journal of my day to day experiences of my new life
without meat. ;-)

My site gets a few hundred hits a week now from people like myself and
we've become somewhat of a community. I'm normally not one for
self-promotion but if anyone needs to talk to someone about vegetarianism,
growing your own food, or even you want to just lurk anonymously, I
encourage you to check it out. My website is at

http://www.lemonparty.org.

Remember, there are people out there just like you!

Don't click on that, it is vile and disgusting.

I thought it was an excellent source of information for
would-be vegetarians!

Old 14-01-2004, 01:05 AM
Rubystars

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
nk.net...
Rubystars wrote:

[...]

I don't think its funny, people could have had children in the room when
they were clicking on that link. I happened to be eating at the time.

-Rubystars

Old 14-01-2004, 01:08 AM
Jonathan Ball

Rubystars wrote:

"Sweet Orchard" Fruit! wrote in message
news.com...

[...]

Bon apétit!

Old 14-01-2004, 01:32 AM
Jonathan Ball

Rubystars wrote:

"Jonathan Ball" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Rubystars wrote:

"Sweet Orchard" Fruit! wrote in message
ranews.com...

[...]

Will madame be having the bratwurst or the knackwurst
this evening?

Old 14-01-2004, 01:32 AM
usual suspect

Jonathan Ball wrote:
Bon apétit!

Yuck

Will madame be having the bratwurst or the knackwurst this evening?

LMAO

Old 14-01-2004, 01:42 AM
Jonathan Ball

usual suspect wrote:

Jonathan Ball wrote:

Bon apétit!

Yuck

Will madame be having the bratwurst or the knackwurst this evening?

LMAO

Hiya; haven't seen you for a while.

I don't mean to be picking on Rubystars, I just found
both the post and the link to be hilarious.

Old 14-01-2004, 02:12 PM
usual suspect

Jonathan Ball wrote:
Bon apétit!

Yuck

Will madame be having the bratwurst or the knackwurst this evening?

LMAO

Hiya; haven't seen you for a while.

Hope all's well with you. I've been trying to put a dent in my
accumulated vacation and comp time.

I don't mean to be picking on Rubystars, I just found both the post and
the link to be hilarious.

The post was funny, but I didn't look at the link until she said it was
disgusting.

Old 14-01-2004, 06:32 PM
Ray

Rubystars wrote:

[...]

Course you did ~~jonnie~~, that's why you took the pictu-)