GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My neighbour nuked my garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/51429-my-neighbour-nuked-my-garden.html)

Karl Reitlos 01-02-2004 04:03 AM

My neighbour nuked my garden

He shot a 100 Megaton atombomb on my garden, now my plants have
mutated to dangerous monsters.

What should I do ?

How can I punish my neighbour ? Nuke him, too ? Poison gas ?
Biological weapons ? Suicide bomber ?

Help !

Charles 01-02-2004 05:02 AM

My neighbour nuked my garden

On 31 Jan 2004 20:00:26 -0800, (Karl Reitlos)
wrote:

He shot a 100 Megaton atombomb on my garden, now my plants have
mutated to dangerous monsters.

What should I do ?

How can I punish my neighbour ? Nuke him, too ? Poison gas ?
Biological weapons ? Suicide bomber ?

Help !

Sell the plants to a nursery, get rich!

Living well is the best revenge. Someone said that.

--

- Charles
-

[email protected] 01-02-2004 06:02 AM

wrote:

What should I do ?

How can I punish my neighbour ? Nuke him, too ? Poison gas ?
Biological weapons ? Suicide bomber ?

Plant bamboo or bermuda grass at the fence line.

Roy - Carpe Noctem

David Hill 01-02-2004 08:11 AM

My neighbour nuked my garden

"..........He shot a 100 Megaton atombomb on my garden, now my plants have
mutated to dangerous monsters.
What should I do ?
How can I punish my neighbour ? Nuke him, too ? Poison gas ?
Biological weapons ? Suicide bomber ?

Help ! ........"

Sounds as if you are the one needing help.....not your garden.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Cereus-validus 01-02-2004 09:42 AM

My neighbour nuked my garden

You should check into the clinic right away.

Syphilis has been ravaging your brain.

om...

Salty Thumb 01-02-2004 01:32 PM

My neighbour nuked my garden

(Karl Reitlos) wrote in
om:

He shot a 100 Megaton atombomb on my garden, now my plants have
mutated to dangerous monsters.

What should I do ?

How can I punish my neighbour ? Nuke him, too ? Poison gas ?
Biological weapons ? Suicide bomber ?

Help !

bring in some Bushes or Rice, afterwards you can plant your radioactive
stuff some where for $$$$$

Tim Denning 01-02-2004 03:18 PM

Karl Reitlos wrote:
He shot a 100 Megaton atombomb on my garden, now my plants have
mutated to dangerous monsters.

What should I do ?

How can I punish my neighbour ? Nuke him, too ? Poison gas ?
Biological weapons ? Suicide bomber ?

Help !

Why did you have a 100 Megaton bomb on your garden anyway?

David Hill 01-02-2004 08:42 PM

My neighbour nuked my garden

"...........bring in some Bushes or Rice, afterwards you can plant your
radioactive stuff some where for $$$$$ ........"

Maybe it was a "Bush" that set it off

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Michelle 02-02-2004 02:12 AM

My neighbour nuked my garden

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 14:29:21 GMT, "Tim Denning" timdenning@ munge

Hey if you get any baby man eating plants can I have one my kids need
a new bet their gold fish just died
....Michelle ;-)