Old 01-02-2004, 04:03 AM
Karl Reitlos

Default My neighbour nuked my garden

He shot a 100 Megaton atombomb on my garden, now my plants have
mutated to dangerous monsters.

What should I do ?

How can I punish my neighbour ? Nuke him, too ? Poison gas ?
Biological weapons ? Suicide bomber ?

Help !
Old 01-02-2004, 08:11 AM
David Hill

"..........He shot a 100 Megaton atombomb on my garden, now my plants have
mutated to dangerous monsters.
What should I do ?
How can I punish my neighbour ? Nuke him, too ? Poison gas ?
Biological weapons ? Suicide bomber ?

Help ! ........"

Sounds as if you are the one needing help.....not your garden.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 01-02-2004, 09:42 AM
Cereus-validus

You should check into the clinic right away.

Syphilis has been ravaging your brain.

om...

Old 01-02-2004, 03:18 PM
Tim Denning

Karl Reitlos wrote:
He shot a 100 Megaton atombomb on my garden, now my plants have
mutated to dangerous monsters.

What should I do ?

How can I punish my neighbour ? Nuke him, too ? Poison gas ?
Biological weapons ? Suicide bomber ?

Help !

Why did you have a 100 Megaton bomb on your garden anyway?

Old 01-02-2004, 08:42 PM
David Hill

"...........bring in some Bushes or Rice, afterwards you can plant your
radioactive stuff some where for $$$$$ ........"

Maybe it was a "Bush" that set it off

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 02-02-2004, 02:12 AM
Michelle

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 14:29:21 GMT, "Tim Denning" timdenning@ munge

Hey if you get any baby man eating plants can I have one my kids need
a new bet their gold fish just died
....Michelle ;-)