Old 22-02-2004, 06:02 AM
Cereus-validus

Default Great Garden Website - not another one!!!

Sure dude,

West Nile Virus is a really hot gardening topic!?

Your kids should spend more time outdoors playing and less time frittering
away on the computer.

I already have said that there are far too many pointless unnecessary
redundant garden groups out there. It only show that those who created them
don't have the imagination to create something new and interesting.
Innovative you aren't. You are going over thoroughly trod ground.

Terry wrote in message
om...
I hope everyone can check out the new garden website located at
http://www.proudfoots.com

It has a mix of articles, links and help as well as a garden forum,
kids page and more. It also has important information about West Nile
Virus and innovative workshops.

See what you think.
Terry

Old 22-02-2004, 04:05 PM
Terry

Thats okay my friend,
The point was for feedback. How about this. Tell me how to change it
to make it more innovative. Or perhaps you could write something
innovative and I'll feature it.

I'm open to suggestions here.
Thanks for your time,
Terry

Old 23-02-2004, 12:41 PM
Cereus-validus

The point was that you should stop spamming the group with misleading
postings.

Its not a garden website at all. Its an advertisement.

I'm not your mother. No hand holding. Do your own work. You aren't getting
any freebies from me either. I have more than enough to keep me busy
already.

om...