GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant Swap Local (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/54957-plant-swap-local.html)

Zemedelec 10-03-2004 08:16 PM

Plant Swap Local

A High Priestess in the Bay Area Pagan Society gave me the most useful
definition yet of being a Pagan : "Being a witch is not defined by what you
believe but what you do."
zemedelec

Salty Thumb 11-03-2004 12:12 PM

Plant Swap Local

Janice wrote in
:

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:30:13 -0600, "Brigitte J."
wrote:

"tmtresh" wrote in message
Thanks for this site. I didn't find any gardening groups, but I
found a Pug group that meets nearby.

Hmmm. No gardening groups in my area either, though there are
witches and vampire groups. I didn't even know we had witches or
vampires around here.

Oh, yeah, and a pug group, too.

We have witches and vampires too, which I was unaware of. I'm in
southeast Nebraska, not exactly where you'd expect to find witches and
warlocks...

Wicca is very "in" and the vampire/vampyre thing is "in" too.

I had a Wicca try to turn me into an English major once. It didn't work
and I turned her into a computer weenie instead.