GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Guinea (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/55267-new-guinea.html)

Joseph A. Zupko 12-03-2004 07:42 PM

New Guinea

Does anyone on here know where I can get New Guinea by seeds? I seen Burbee
and Parks seeds.

Françoise 15-03-2004 11:11 PM

New Guinea

Joseph,

I ordered New Guinea Impatiens seeds from Veseys at:
http://www.veseys.com/sub.cfm

I had great success with them in the past years but this time they do not=
seem
to want to spout yet. I planted my seeds in the middle of February for
transplanting in the garden in mid May. They have only the Tango, which a=
re
beautiful with a bright, deep apricot blooms

I would say that you are somewhat late for this year. Seed must be starte=
early indoors 10-12 weeks prior to planting.

Fran=E7oise.