Old 12-03-2004, 07:42 PM
Joseph A. Zupko

Default New Guinea

Does anyone on here know where I can get New Guinea by seeds? I seen Burbee
and Parks seeds.

Old 15-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Françoise

Joseph,

I ordered New Guinea Impatiens seeds from Veseys at:
http://www.veseys.com/sub.cfm

I had great success with them in the past years but this time they do not=
seem
to want to spout yet. I planted my seeds in the middle of February for
transplanting in the garden in mid May. They have only the Tango, which a=
re
beautiful with a bright, deep apricot blooms

I would say that you are somewhat late for this year. Seed must be starte=
early indoors 10-12 weeks prior to planting.

Fran=E7oise.

Orchids of New Guinea accuda Orchids 6 27-04-2007 11:09 PM
Orchids of New Guinea accuda Orchid Photos 0 27-04-2007 03:47 PM
New Guinea Impatiens new, potted, one leaves dying from lower tier upward Bill's News Lawns 1 26-06-2006 09:53 PM
New Guinea by seed? Cereus-validus Gardening 1 12-03-2004 10:42 PM
New Guinea Joseph A. Zupko Gardening 0 12-03-2004 07:32 PM