Old 18-03-2004, 04:13 AM
Starlord

Default auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

Old 18-03-2004, 04:14 AM
Ricky

Do you think it will grow in zone 10a/b (South Florida)? I assume it wants
full sun. What about soil and moisture?

Old 18-03-2004, 04:15 AM
Starlord

Well, you are very near the same as most of Hawaii. I was living on
the dry side of Oahu, but it's just as humid where you are as it is
there. I gave it normal water and used steer tea around it. I know
it's a MG as the leaves are the same shape, until it bloomed I figured
it for a normal one.

But I can't tru;y say for 100% that I know it'll grow there. I've had
them come up here, but before they're tall enough to reach the
overhead line, the jackrabbits here eat them down.

I've just planted some in a pot and will keep it here by the back of
my trailer for mostly sun.

--

"Starlord" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

--
Dragons Must Fly when Thread's in the Sky

www.starlords.org

[IMG] code is On

SF Aquarium Society Mega-Auction is Friday March 7 Erik Leung Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 05:56 AM
For Auction on Ebay- "Flora of Australia" Complete set from 1st release to 1989 Paul Wilson Plant Biology 0 27-03-2003 10:56 PM
SF Aquarium Society Mega-Auction is Friday March 7 Erik Leung Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 06-03-2003 06:17 PM
RSBCOS Annual Auction profpam Orchids 0 03-02-2003 08:17 PM
Ventura County Rose Society Rose Auction James Delahanty Roses 1 25-01-2003 04:37 AM