GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardening catalogue (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/56007-re-gardening-catalogue.html)

Kipper 18-03-2004 01:32 PM

Gardening catalogue

I am trying to locate a gardening catalogue I used to get. They also had a
web site. It was a small catalogue (in size, but thick) and had good tools
and garden accessories. It had just about everything for gardens, trellises,
gloves, unusual things. Got any ideas? Thanks gardeners.
Karen

Snowfeet1 18-03-2004 05:10 PM

Gardening catalogue

White Flower Farm?

JOS 18-03-2004 05:10 PM

Gardening catalogue

In article , Kipper
wrote:

I am trying to locate a gardening catalogue I used to get. They also had a
web site. It was a small catalogue (in size, but thick) and had good tools
and garden accessories. It had just about everything for gardens, trellises,
gloves, unusual things. Got any ideas? Thanks gardeners.
Karen

Maybe it was Kinsman? There is lotsa stuff in there. Or Nichols? The
others I am thinking of are more like 8"x11" in size.