Old 18-03-2004, 01:32 PM
Kipper

Default Gardening catalogue

I am trying to locate a gardening catalogue I used to get. They also had a
web site. It was a small catalogue (in size, but thick) and had good tools
and garden accessories. It had just about everything for gardens, trellises,
gloves, unusual things. Got any ideas? Thanks gardeners.
Karen

Old 18-03-2004, 05:10 PM
Snowfeet1

White Flower Farm?
Old 18-03-2004, 05:10 PM
JOS

In article , Kipper
wrote:

I am trying to locate a gardening catalogue I used to get. They also had a
web site. It was a small catalogue (in size, but thick) and had good tools
and garden accessories. It had just about everything for gardens, trellises,
gloves, unusual things. Got any ideas? Thanks gardeners.
Karen

Maybe it was Kinsman? There is lotsa stuff in there. Or Nichols? The
others I am thinking of are more like 8"x11" in size.