Old 23-03-2004, 05:33 PM
Kevin lane

Default Weekly Gardening Tips recorded information line

W e e k l y G a r d e n i n g T i p s
Recorded information line
Updated each Friday Morning

Tel: 0871 872 3863 (24 hours)
Calls charged at national rates.

Just call the number and listen to tips and
advice for work to be done in the garden during
the coming week:

* Vegetables
* Flowers and shrubs
* Fruit
* Greenhouses
* Lawns
* Wildlife

Brought to you by theWessex Gardening Club, Gillingham, Dorset
Please feel free to leave a message on our automated answering
service after the weekly update. Tell us if there any other topics you
would like included. If you belong to a gardening group or society and
wish to promote a meeting or an event, tell us about it and we will
promote it for you on a future update, free of charge.