GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Found a human skeleton in my garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/56906-found-human-skeleton-my-garden.html)

Keith J. Crapper 26-03-2004 12:42 AM

Found a human skeleton in my garden

I just found parts of at least one human skeleton in my garden.Should
I call the cops or can I keep the bones? The skull is in good shape...

griffon 26-03-2004 01:34 AM

Found a human skeleton in my garden

(Keith J. Crapper), if you're frightened, you can
be frightened, it's okay:

I just found parts of at least one human skeleton in my garden.Should
I call the cops or can I keep the bones? The skull is in good shape...

I'd plant some little succulents in the eye sockets.

Ann 26-03-2004 03:33 AM

Found a human skeleton in my garden

(Keith J. Crapper) expounded:

I just found parts of at least one human skeleton in my garden.Should
I call the cops or can I keep the bones? The skull is in good shape...

Aw, keep them, and put the skull on a post out in your garden to ward
off any intruders......

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

zxcvbob 26-03-2004 05:20 AM

Keith J. Crapper wrote:
I just found parts of at least one human skeleton in my garden.Should
I call the cops or can I keep the bones? The skull is in good shape...

Call the cops. If no one claims it in 90 days you get to keep it!

Best regards,
Bob

vincent p. norris 26-03-2004 05:21 AM

Found a human skeleton in my garden

I just found parts of at least one human skeleton in my garden.Should
I call the cops or can I keep the bones? The skull is in good shape...

I'd plant some little succulents in the eye sockets.

That idea really succs!

LeeAnne 26-03-2004 04:32 PM

Found a human skeleton in my garden

By all means, call the police ... they'll dig up your yard for you and then
you'll have fresh beds to plant in, maybe you can even put in a little pond
or something.

Just think all the work you *won't* have to do ;-
LeeAnne

om...

David Hill 26-03-2004 04:44 PM

Found a human skeleton in my garden

".......... I just found parts of at least one human skeleton in my
garden.Should I call the cops or can I keep the bones? The skull is in good
shape............"

Sounds like skullduggery to me.....

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Zemedelec 26-03-2004 06:12 PM

Found a human skeleton in my garden

Call the cops, and promise to bury it respectfully when they're done with it.
After that, follow your conscience (or gardening esthetic, which may not run
along the same lines.)
zemedelec

Zemedelec 26-03-2004 06:12 PM

Found a human skeleton in my garden

Jeez, why didn't I think of that?! Judging by the condition they leave homes
they have "searched" (looks more like sack and pillage) you'd have the best
aeriated soil for miles.
zemedelec

Mark 27-03-2004 01:02 AM

Found a human skeleton in my garden

In article
,
says...
I just found parts of at least one human skeleton in my garden.Should
I call the cops or can I keep the bones? The skull is in good shape...

Assuming you're serious....

If there's ANY chance that this is an Indian skeleton, I
would tell No One.

Your yard would immediately become "sacred ground" and you'd
be banned from doing squat with it forever.

--
Mark

The truth as I perceive it to be.
Your perception may be different.