Old 06-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Todd W. Roat

Default Poured crounded ement edging ? Saw it, can't find it?

In a magaine and on the property of a business site once I saw these
what I will call poured rounded cement edging between plant beds and
grass. Looked almost like mini curbs, with a raised rounded top edge
and a gentle sloping bottom edge that slowed sloped out at bottom
about 5 inches or so - again, almost like a mini curd in a suburban
neighborhood.

Presuming you know what the heck Im describing, anyone know a) where
to get them and b) are they prefab or made with a form?

Thanks!
Old 06-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Matt

There are several brand names, but the biggest is Kwik Kerb. They have a
website that can help you get in touch with a local installer.
good luck,
Matt

om...