GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   flowering quince question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/58359-flowering-quince-question.html)

Anna 07-04-2004 06:02 AM

flowering quince question

I have found a Japanese flowering quince (Falconnet Charlet-semi-double,
salmon-pink and rose flowers) that is blooming at my new home. I identified
it from pictures on the internet. It started showing bloom about a week
ago. I live in zone 8.

My question is, how long do they usually bloom?

Thanks
Anna