Old 09-04-2004, 09:02 PM

Default Dividing Hostas Early

Is there anything wrong with dividing and replanting hostas before
they have actally come up for spring? I know one should do it before
thay quite unfurl, but can I do it even before that?

Thanks much

Old 13-04-2004, 01:32 AM
Vox Humana

wrote in message
Is there anything wrong with dividing and replanting hostas before
they have actally come up for spring? I know one should do it before
thay quite unfurl, but can I do it even before that?

Thanks much

Yes. Dig, divide, and replant. It should be fine.

[IMG] code is On

Dividing Hostas Gravelle Gardening 5 26-04-2006 03:50 AM
Dividing OLD hostas Indyrose Gardening 4 20-04-2006 12:55 AM
Dividing Hostas Newsgroups Gardening 7 07-06-2005 10:06 AM
Timperley Early - very early Jonathan Culver United Kingdom 0 24-02-2004 12:58 AM
Timperley Early - very early Jonathan Culver United Kingdom 0 23-02-2004 11:58 PM