GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   short grass? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/59039-short-grass.html)

Kate Connally 17-04-2004 02:22 PM

short grass?

Hi,
Does anyone know of a grass variety that is short
enough so that it never needs to be cut? You would
think with all the plants that have been bred in
miniature someone would have come up with "mini-grass".
:-) But, seriously, is there such a thing. I absolutely
hate mowing the lawn and really can't afford to pay someone
to do it for me.
TIA,
Kate
--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

cacahuates 17-04-2004 02:34 PM

short grass?

Kate Connally wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know of a grass variety that is short
enough so that it never needs to be cut? You would
think with all the plants that have been bred in
miniature someone would have come up with "mini-grass".
:-) But, seriously, is there such a thing. I absolutely
hate mowing the lawn and really can't afford to pay someone
to do it for me.
TIA,
Kate

Yeah. It's called Astroturf.