Old 17-04-2004, 02:22 PM
Kate Connally

Default short grass?

Hi,
Does anyone know of a grass variety that is short
enough so that it never needs to be cut? You would
think with all the plants that have been bred in
miniature someone would have come up with "mini-grass".
:-) But, seriously, is there such a thing. I absolutely
hate mowing the lawn and really can't afford to pay someone
to do it for me.
TIA,
Kate
--
Kate Connally
Until you bite their heads off.”

Old 17-04-2004, 02:34 PM
cacahuates

Kate Connally wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know of a grass variety that is short
enough so that it never needs to be cut? You would
think with all the plants that have been bred in
miniature someone would have come up with "mini-grass".
:-) But, seriously, is there such a thing. I absolutely
hate mowing the lawn and really can't afford to pay someone
to do it for me.
TIA,
Kate

Yeah. It's called Astroturf.

Old 17-04-2004, 02:57 PM
J Kolenovsky

Dwarf mondo grass.
-- =

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal

[IMG] code is On

Mower not cutting grass short enough tonygwyn Lawns 2 27-04-2009 10:08 AM
Short short shoud you keep you bonsais/ Chris C. Grier Bonsai 0 03-08-2004 10:32 AM
short grass? Kate Connally Gardening 8 26-04-2004 06:02 AM
Breakup thatch now? Cut grass short? Phrederik Lawns 5 04-10-2003 02:36 AM
Grass that stays short? amjordan Texas 6 17-05-2003 02:56 AM