Old 21-04-2004, 03:02 PM
Brian

Default Trifids?

"As promised we herewith send you the plants. We hope that our plants will
enjoy you"
A covering letter from a Dutch plant company!!

Old 21-04-2004, 08:11 PM
Pen

I'm still looking for the variegated variety, they're suppose to be
less aggressive.

Old 21-04-2004, 08:15 PM
tmtresh

"Brian" wrote in message
"As promised we herewith send you the plants. We hope that our plants will
enjoy you"
A covering letter from a Dutch plant company!!

I sincerely hope my plants will enjoy me. Then they will all be healthy &
strong G

Old 22-04-2004, 12:02 PM
Gardñ@Gardñ.info

"Brian" in
:

http://www.google.com/search?q=Trifi...20sting%20%7C%
20stung&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=gw

"As promised we herewith send you the plants. We hope that our plants
will enjoy you"
A covering letter from a Dutch plant company!!

little garden of horrors?