GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What's in bloom this week (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/60757-whats-bloom-week.html)

Ricky 06-05-2004 08:04 PM

What's in bloom this week

Here's some photos of the interesting stuff in bloom in our garden.
http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/bloom.htm
Zone 10a - South Florida inland.

Zemedelec 07-05-2004 02:02 AM

What's in bloom this week

Subject: What's in bloom this week BRBR

In Prague, it ought to be lilacs. White lilacs, lilac lilacs, single and
double. They're often scraggly, untrimmed bushes, but the smell is so lovely
it doesn't matter. June featu Lipa (lime/basswood) trees in flower.
zemedelec

Zemedelec 07-05-2004 04:02 PM

What's in bloom this week

In Prague, it ought to be lilacs. White lilacs, lilac lilacs, single and
double. They're often scraggly, untrimmed bushes, but the smell is so

lovely
it doesn't matter. June featu Lipa (lime/basswood) trees in flower.
zemedelec

Are you in Prague?

Not at present. I've made five or six visits to the CR and lived there for
various periods--the last time I saw the new year in with an oompah band and
people dancing in the snow at Namesti Svoboda, the main square.

BRBR

zemedelec

Vox Humana 07-05-2004 06:03 PM

What's in bloom this week

"Zemedelec" wrote in message
In Prague, it ought to be lilacs. White lilacs, lilac lilacs, single

and
double. They're often scraggly, untrimmed bushes, but the smell is so

lovely
it doesn't matter. June featu Lipa (lime/basswood) trees in flower.
zemedelec

Are you in Prague?

Not at present. I've made five or six visits to the CR and lived there

for
various periods--the last time I saw the new year in with an oompah band

and
people dancing in the snow at Namesti Svoboda, the main square.

I have relatives in Prague. They have visited here and my mother has been
to the CR. I hope she gets the urge to go again and take me along!

Gardñ@Gardñ.info 08-05-2004 12:06 AM

What's in bloom this week

"Ricky" in :

Here's some photos of the interesting stuff in bloom in our garden.
http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/bloom.htm
Zone 10a - South Florida inland.

heh heh
ot,
http://wfmu.org/Links/

Ricky 08-05-2004 01:02 PM

What's in bloom this week

" wrote in message
"Ricky" in :

Here's some photos of the interesting stuff in bloom in our garden.
http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/bloom.htm
Zone 10a - South Florida inland.

heh heh
ot,