Old 09-05-2004, 05:02 PM
sandy

Default orange tree

The fruit on my orange tree is being eaten right off the tree.
Does anyone know what could be doing this and how can I stop this?
Thank you,
Sandy

Old 09-05-2004, 10:03 PM
David Ross

sandy wrote:

The fruit on my orange tree is being eaten right off the tree.
Does anyone know what could be doing this and how can I stop this?
Thank you,
Sandy

Squirrels? I think possums and raccoons will pick the fruit to eat
it.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean
Old 10-05-2004, 04:02 AM
Lar

On Sun, 9 May 2004 08:54:41 -0700, "sandy"
wrote:

The fruit on my orange tree is being eaten right off the tree.
Does anyone know what could be doing this and how can I stop this?
Thank you,
Sandy

Used to watch the deer go through an Uncle's orchard feeding on the
green fruit.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

[IMG] code is On

Orange poppy - orange-poppy.jpg Ann Garden Photos 1 04-08-2007 04:36 PM
Lane Late navel orange, is a late maturing bud sport of Washington navel orange. [email protected] Gardening 0 29-06-2005 11:50 PM
Orange tree problem mike3 Gardening 1 18-12-2003 09:02 PM
Osage-orange versus Osage orange David Hershey Plant Science 0 10-12-2003 07:02 AM
Orange tree dropping leaves mischab Edible Gardening 0 07-03-2003 07:48 AM