GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   opossum eating my oranges (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/61080-opossum-eating-my-oranges.html)

sandy 11-05-2004 06:03 PM

opossum eating my oranges

I have an opossum eating all my oranges at night right off the tree. I just
found out last night.
What can I do to stop this?
Sandy

Gardñ@Gardñ.info 12-05-2004 01:04 AM

opossum eating my oranges

"sandy" in
:

I have an opossum eating all my oranges at night right off the tree. I
just found out last night.
What can I do to stop this?
Sandy

have-a-heart?
some county animal control might rent the traps.

jo 12-05-2004 02:05 PM

opossum eating my oranges

"sandy" wrote in message
I have an opossum eating all my oranges at night right off the tree. I

just
found out last night.
What can I do to stop this?
Sandy

http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/martin/newsl...cipes/list.htm
There were Stuffed Opossum, but couldn't find Stuffed with Oranges Opossum
;-)

I was looking for something to keep the neighbors' free roaming cats and
dogs out of my backyard and came across this device, might be worth a look.
http://www.scatmat.com/Products/Scarecrow/stats.asp

Salty Thumb 12-05-2004 06:04 PM

opossum eating my oranges

"jo" wrote in
m:

"sandy" wrote in message
I have an opossum eating all my oranges at night right off the tree.
I just found out last night.
What can I do to stop this?
Sandy

http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/martin/newsl...ildrecipes/lis
t.htm l
There were Stuffed Opossum, but couldn't find Stuffed with Oranges
Opossum ;-)

What's with the Tick Stew having no Ticks? bait and switch

jo 12-05-2004 10:04 PM

opossum eating my oranges

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
"jo" wrote in
m:

"sandy" wrote in message
I have an opossum eating all my oranges at night right off the tree.
I just found out last night.
What can I do to stop this?
Sandy

http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/martin/newsl...ildrecipes/lis
t.htm l
There were Stuffed Opossum, but couldn't find Stuffed with Oranges
Opossum ;-)

What's with the Tick Stew having no Ticks? bait and switch

And it would have been such a good stew for Fear Factor!
Of course, they wouldn't be allowed to cook them first.
jo