Old 11-05-2004, 06:03 PM
sandy

Default opossum eating my oranges

I have an opossum eating all my oranges at night right off the tree. I just
found out last night.
What can I do to stop this?
Sandy

Old 12-05-2004, 01:04 AM
Gardñ@Gardñ.info

"sandy" in
:

I have an opossum eating all my oranges at night right off the tree. I
just found out last night.
What can I do to stop this?
Sandy

have-a-heart?
some county animal control might rent the traps.
Old 12-05-2004, 02:05 PM
jo

"sandy" wrote in message
I have an opossum eating all my oranges at night right off the tree. I

just
found out last night.
What can I do to stop this?
Sandy

http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/martin/newsl...cipes/list.htm
There were Stuffed Opossum, but couldn't find Stuffed with Oranges Opossum
;-)

I was looking for something to keep the neighbors' free roaming cats and
dogs out of my backyard and came across this device, might be worth a look.
http://www.scatmat.com/Products/Scarecrow/stats.asp

Old 12-05-2004, 06:04 PM
Salty Thumb

"jo" wrote in
m:

"sandy" wrote in message
I have an opossum eating all my oranges at night right off the tree.
I just found out last night.
What can I do to stop this?
Sandy

http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/martin/newsl...ildrecipes/lis
t.htm l
There were Stuffed Opossum, but couldn't find Stuffed with Oranges
Opossum ;-)

What's with the Tick Stew having no Ticks? bait and switch
Old 12-05-2004, 10:04 PM
jo

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
news
"jo" wrote in
m:

"sandy" wrote in message
I have an opossum eating all my oranges at night right off the tree.
I just found out last night.
What can I do to stop this?
Sandy

http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/martin/newsl...ildrecipes/lis
t.htm l
There were Stuffed Opossum, but couldn't find Stuffed with Oranges
Opossum ;-)

What's with the Tick Stew having no Ticks? bait and switch

And it would have been such a good stew for Fear Factor!
Of course, they wouldn't be allowed to cook them first.
jo

Old 12-05-2004, 11:05 PM
jo

"sandy" wrote in message
I have an opossum eating all my oranges at night right off the tree.
I just found out last night.
What can I do to stop this?
Sandy

http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/martin/newsl...ildrecipes/lis
t.htm l
There were Stuffed Opossum, but couldn't find Stuffed with Oranges
Opossum ;-)

What's with the Tick Stew having no Ticks? bait and switch

And it would have been such a good stew for Fear Factor!
Of course, they wouldn't be allowed to cook them first.
jo

[IMG] code is On

optimal strategy in eating oranges or grapefruits [email protected] Plant Science 1 25-08-2008 11:33 PM
One less opossum Srgnt Billko Lawns 8 13-10-2006 10:19 PM
Chalk up another opossum Srgnt Billko Lawns 6 26-07-2006 12:51 PM
PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Olie the Opossum Jack Schmidling Gardening 3 16-02-2005 01:04 AM
Sour Oranges?? Help! Glenn Letsch Edible Gardening 6 03-04-2003 01:32 AM