Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-05-2004, 01:03 PM
Annaid

Default Compost design question

I have a compost design which I want to make to hold the compost. It
consists of four wooden posts with 45 degree angle cuts to allow wooden
slats to fit in which make up the sides and allow air to get at the
composting material on all four sides. I hope you all understand this
description...
I have seen metal posts (at my brother-in-laws new home) to take the place
of the wooden posts which I described and then the wooden slats are used for
the sides. The compost bin was there when he moved in, so he does not know
where the posts came from.I cannot find the metal posts in stores anywhere.
I have done a web search, but cannot find them there as well.

Has anyone seen such an item? I think the metal would be a preference over
the wooden post.

Thank you for any help
D~