GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Any Good Gardening Jokes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/62314-any-good-gardening-jokes.html)

mary 27-05-2004 07:05 PM

Any Good Gardening Jokes

Doctors bury their mistakes
Gardeners compost theirs

Tom

Brian 27-05-2004 10:05 PM

Any Good Gardening Jokes

"mary" wrote in message
Doctors bury their mistakes
Gardeners compost theirs

Tom

Garden centres mis-label their mistakes;

Gardeners then buy them.

Dvd 28-05-2004 03:04 AM

Any Good Gardening Jokes

http://www.gardenhumor.com

Beecrofter 28-05-2004 04:05 PM

Any Good Gardening Jokes

A beautiful woman loved to garden, but couldn't seem to get her
tomatoes to turn red.

One day while taking a stroll she came upon a neighbor who had the
most beautiful garden full of huge red tomatoes.

The woman asked the gentlemen, "What do you do to get your tomatoes
red?"

The gentlemen responded, "Well, twice a day I stand in front of my
tomato garden and expose myself, and my tomatoes turn red from
blushing so much."

The woman was so impressed, she decided to try doing the same thing to
her tomato garden to see if it would work. So twice a day for two
weeks she exposed herself to her garden hoping for the best.

One day the gentlemen was passing by and asked the woman, "By the way,
how did you make out? Did your tomatoes turn red?"

"No" she replied, "but my cucumbers are enormous."