Old 27-05-2004, 07:05 PM
mary

Default Any Good Gardening Jokes

Doctors bury their mistakes
Gardeners compost theirs

Tom

Old 27-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Brian

"mary" wrote in message
Doctors bury their mistakes
Gardeners compost theirs

Tom

Garden centres mis-label their mistakes;

Gardeners then buy them.

Old 28-05-2004, 03:04 AM
Dvd

http://www.gardenhumor.com

Old 28-05-2004, 04:05 PM
Beecrofter

A beautiful woman loved to garden, but couldn't seem to get her
tomatoes to turn red.

One day while taking a stroll she came upon a neighbor who had the
most beautiful garden full of huge red tomatoes.

The woman asked the gentlemen, "What do you do to get your tomatoes
red?"

The gentlemen responded, "Well, twice a day I stand in front of my
tomato garden and expose myself, and my tomatoes turn red from
blushing so much."

The woman was so impressed, she decided to try doing the same thing to
her tomato garden to see if it would work. So twice a day for two
weeks she exposed herself to her garden hoping for the best.

One day the gentlemen was passing by and asked the woman, "By the way,
how did you make out? Did your tomatoes turn red?"

"No" she replied, "but my cucumbers are enormous."

[IMG] code is On

Frog Jokes... Jokeslide Gardening 0 22-07-2007 11:04 AM
racial jokes (WAS -- May the Schwartz be with you......) OmManiPadmeOmelet Gardening 0 20-01-2006 09:20 PM
racial jokes (WAS -- May the Schwartz be with you......) OmManiPadmeOmelet Texas 0 20-01-2006 09:20 PM
Any Good Gardening Jokes mary Gardening 0 27-05-2004 07:03 PM