Old 30-05-2004, 04:04 AM
norma briggs

Default ideas about garden pest

I have looked and looked for a pic online to identify this particular pest.
At least I think it is a pest...I thought at first it might me a red spider
mite but these bugs are much bigger than I ones I have read of.

They are red for sure, and look like a spider, but 3 of them cover a cherry
tomato.

Might they be really big spider mites or some other odd creature?

Ideas welcome, I know I have not given you wonderful folks much to work
with.

Thanks!