Old 16-06-2004, 11:04 PM
Cereus-validus

Default Is this a weed?

But who care for lonely little Lazy Koveleski from the planet Houston?

Your god has forsaken you long ago.

"J Kolenovsky" wrote in message
You were doing so good for so long.....are you doing well? We care about
you too.

paghat wrote:

In article , wrote:

I don't want to see you go to hell. God is no repector of personalities
and will accept you as you are.

But you left out that God has the form of a super-humongous shiny purple
toad. He eats souls as though they were flies, then poops us out as
fertilizer for the Garden of Eden (so we're on topic after all).

snip
--
Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
τΏτ -

Old 16-06-2004, 11:06 PM
J Kolenovsky

We will continue to lift you in prayer.
-- =

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - business. Quoted by the Ho=
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal

Old 17-06-2004, 10:02 AM
Tom Jaszewski

Yeah who are we? most of us prefer to poke pins into a effigy of
Stanley and do a voodoo curse....

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 01:09:48 GMT, "Cereus-valium"
wrote:

Who are we? You and your multiple personalities?

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold

Old 17-06-2004, 08:02 PM
paghat

In article , wrote:

I have too much love for him to think those things.

I like the small "h" on "him," as I was beginning to worry you only use
faith as a repeater rifle with which to take faithless potshots at someone
you've been given reason to dislike, & using the "I'll pray for you" flame
is something that could only be done by someone who views faith as nothing
but an alternative way of saying "**** you, you babboon-assed piece of
shit" which I don't mind you saying so often, only sorry to see it wrapped
up in some totally wrongheaded idea of the value of faith.

So what a relief to see that's not what you've been doing at all! Since
it's not a big "H," I now realize that the "him" you had in mind was the
Big Guy, i.e., bus driver Ralph Crampton, &amp you've not for a minute
been using or abusing actual faith. I loved Ralph too, am only sorry he
didn't live long enough to be the first space-bus driver on the Moon run.

-paghat the ratgirl

=

wrote:
=

Who are we? You and your multiple personalities?

=

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a=

pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold

-- =

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
=F4=BF=F4 -
http://www.celestialhabitats.com - business. Quoted by the Ho=
uston
Chronicle Lazy Gardener as 1 of 7 best gardening websites in Houston.
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"