Old 14-06-2004, 08:13 PM
Registered User

Location: allendale, michigan usa
Default Garden of Love

Garden of Love
© Kirk Gregory Czuhai
all rights reserved

My paternal grandparents were quite the farmers.
Although I have less memories of them than my mothers folks as they both died earlier the memories are as loving. I would like to talk a little about the planting of their important garden.

Grandma never really did talk to me hardly at all but I remember her always cutting oranges in half and peeling them around the edges and planting them in my little hands for me to eat.

Grandpa would no matter what the situation was with my dad being ill, walk over two miles as old as he was to plant kisses on my forehead. Very often he would also plant a hard earned dollar bill when they were big amounts of money especially for him and us in my hand. And always plant "I love you.", with me.