Old 26-06-2004, 07:05 AM
madgardener

Default I want to thank all of you

I want to thank all of you deeply and sincerely for the love you've sent my
way when I unexpectedly lost Rose Wednesday morning. Ingrid, you are a true
friend and I hope one day to meet you honey. What you did with my pictures
and story about some of my moments with Rose were truely awesome. I have a
Quanzo daylily (heirloom triple) for you if you'd like something as a
Passalong plant.........madgardener very humble at the kindness of her
friends around her tonight.

Old 26-06-2004, 08:06 AM

yes, I have room for a lily and you are entirely welcome. I am afraid I am better at
putting together web pages than gardening. After all this rain I cant tell the
plants from the weeds!!!!! they are all knee high. sigh. Ingrid

"madgardener" wrote:

I want to thank all of you deeply and sincerely for the love you've sent my
way when I unexpectedly lost Rose Wednesday morning. Ingrid, you are a true
friend and I hope one day to meet you honey. What you did with my pictures
and story about some of my moments with Rose were truely awesome. I have a
Quanzo daylily (heirloom triple) for you if you'd like something as a
Passalong plant.........madgardener very humble at the kindness of her
friends around her tonight.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 27-06-2004, 05:02 AM
John Watson

wrote in message
yes, I have room for a lily and you are entirely welcome. I am afraid I
am better at
putting together web pages than gardening. After all this rain I cant
tell the
plants from the weeds!!!!! they are all knee high. sigh. Ingrid

Rain? What's that? G

Hot and sunny Eastern Washington.

John

[IMG] code is On

Thank You All! Jerry Minasi Edible Gardening 0 04-08-2003 04:02 PM
Thank you all... Annaid Gardening 0 30-05-2003 02:56 AM
Happy Xmas to you all - thank you for hours of happy listening Maryanne North Carolina 0 01-05-2003 05:44 PM
Newbie Question - Pruning a Clematis - Thank you all Daphne Dean United Kingdom 0 07-04-2003 05:21 PM