GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Coleus cuttings (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/67379-coleus-cuttings.html)

McFadden57 26-06-2004 01:02 PM

Coleus cuttings

I am looking for coleus cuttings, the more 'exotic' the better. Got any you
want to mail to me, will reimburse postage. I live in New Engalnd

Cereus-validus 26-06-2004 02:02 PM

Coleus cuttings

Why not look in the Glasshouse Works website?

John Watson 27-06-2004 05:03 AM

Coleus cuttings

"McFadden57" wrote in message
I am looking for coleus cuttings, the more 'exotic' the better. Got any
you
want to mail to me, will reimburse postage. I live in New Engalnd

Aren't you the generous one, send me all of your gold coins and I will
reinburse postage, I live in Eastern Washington.

John