Old 26-06-2004, 01:02 PM
McFadden57

Default Coleus cuttings

I am looking for coleus cuttings, the more 'exotic' the better. Got any you
want to mail to me, will reimburse postage. I live in New Engalnd
Old 26-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Cereus-validus

Why not look in the Glasshouse Works website?

Old 27-06-2004, 05:03 AM
John Watson

"McFadden57" wrote in message
I am looking for coleus cuttings, the more 'exotic' the better. Got any
you
want to mail to me, will reimburse postage. I live in New Engalnd

Aren't you the generous one, send me all of your gold coins and I will
reinburse postage, I live in Eastern Washington.

John