Old 22-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Andrew de Halas

Default Plant identification

Hello,
I recently got a house plant, but I do not know what it is. Being
inspired from the previous post about plant identity, I decided to
post this one.

It is a plant that sometimes has woody or green stems. It has long
leaves that end in a point. It has a red tinge to it, especially on
the underside of leaves, and parts of the stem. It has one very
distinctive characteristic: It is dotted with all these silver spots
all over the leaves. The spots are about 1/8 to 1/4" in diameter. Very
silvery, not grey. Almost see my reflection in them.

I would like to know what this is, because it is one cool plant, and I
want to know how to take care of it.
If anybody has any info on this, I would much appreciate it.

(Sorry I can't post a picture, I do not have a digital camera.)

-Andrew