GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   how toi protect lawn? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/80295-how-toi-protect-lawn.html)

peter 27-07-2004 05:07 AM

how toi protect lawn?

I am doing a bit of work for a friend that involves walking
across her lawn many times over about a week. I would rather not wear
a path in it. Is there something I can lay down to walk on that would
protect the grass?

It seems to me that some sort of steel grate might work. Does
anyone make such a product for this purpose?

TIA

Peter

peter 27-07-2004 05:30 AM

how toi protect lawn?

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:29:44 GMT, Frogleg wrote:

Lawns are supposed to be walkable. A week's worth of going to and fro
(unless you're dragging bags of cement behind you) should do no harm.

This is not the case in all areas.