GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Do day lilies have seeds? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/80823-do-day-lilies-have-seeds.html)

GrampysGurl 03-08-2004 01:36 PM

Do day lilies have seeds?

Your idea of reproduction is doing a naked conga line with your drinking
buddies and squealing like pigs!!!!

Bet your mom is so proud too.

GrampysGurl 03-08-2004 01:36 PM

Do day lilies have seeds?

Cereus-validus 03-08-2004 03:07 PM

Do day lilies have seeds?

Bet that went completely over your empty little head, you twinkie!

Wil 03-08-2004 04:07 PM

Do day lilies have seeds?

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. ..
Hemerocallis lilioasphodelus is the correct name for the species not
Hemerocallis flava. Hemerocallis flava is not a valid name, you dim Willy.

Perhaps you should carefully study these pages and learn the difference
between Family, Genus, Species, Cultivar, and Common Name. Then bring your
paper back and we will let the teacher grade it.
http://plantsdatabase.com/b/Hemeroca...allis/flava///
http://plantsdatabase.com/go/54798/index.html

Wil

Cereus-validus 03-08-2004 07:43 PM

Do day lilies have seeds?

You should try to read the ICBN and then go ask your mommy to explain it to
you, dyslexic Willy-nilly.

http://www.bgbm.org/iapt/nomenclatur....Luistitle.htm