GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   alpines - contact Austria - England / GB (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/82132-alpines-contact-austria-england-gb.html)

Soveig Neunteufel 21-08-2004 08:09 PM

alpines - contact Austria - England / GB

I am living in the province of Styria in Austria and have a little
garden with quite a lot of special alpine plants. I would like to get
into contact with alpine gardeners in England ( Great Britain ) who
could help me to get special plants from British nurseries.

With kindest regards, Solveig Neunteufel

Stella Liebeck 21-08-2004 08:14 PM

Soveig Neunteufel wrote:
I am living in the province of Styria in Austria and have a little
garden with quite a lot of special alpine plants. I would like to get
into contact with alpine gardeners in England ( Great Britain ) who
could help me to get special plants from British nurseries.

With kindest regards, Solveig Neunteufel

Silly you! You are in the wrong group. This group deals with dykes,
dalai lamas and democrats. The only bushes discussed here are related
to George W.

David Hill 22-08-2004 07:10 PM

Soveig Neunteufel wrote:
I am living in the province of Styria in Austria and have a little
garden with quite a lot of special alpine plants. I would like to get into
contact with alpine gardeners in England ( Great Britain ) who could help me
to get special plants from British nurseries.
With kindest regards, Solveig Neunteufel

To which Stella Liebeck thinking herself so cleaver replied with

"...Silly you! You are in the wrong group. This group deals with dykes,
dalai lamas and democrats. The only bushes discussed here are related to
George W. ...."

And which group do you place yourself in?

Just a pity that when someone is asking seriously for help you have to open
your mouth and come out with such garbage.
I hate to think what you do to plants.

David Hill
Abacus nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

mr davidii 29-08-2004 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soveig Neunteufel
I am living in the province of Styria in Austria and have a little
garden with quite a lot of special alpine plants. I would like to get
into contact with alpine gardeners in England ( Great Britain ) who
could help me to get special plants from British nurseries.

With kindest regards, Solveig Neunteufel

you may want to look an get in touch with waterperry gardens in oxfordshire as they have the the largest uk alpine collection. good luck!

www.waterperrygardens.co.uk