Old 21-08-2004, 08:09 PM
Soveig Neunteufel

Default alpines - contact Austria - England / GB

I am living in the province of Styria in Austria and have a little
garden with quite a lot of special alpine plants. I would like to get
into contact with alpine gardeners in England ( Great Britain ) who
could help me to get special plants from British nurseries.

With kindest regards, Solveig Neunteufel
Old 21-08-2004, 08:14 PM
Stella Liebeck

Soveig Neunteufel wrote:
I am living in the province of Styria in Austria and have a little
garden with quite a lot of special alpine plants. I would like to get
into contact with alpine gardeners in England ( Great Britain ) who
could help me to get special plants from British nurseries.

With kindest regards, Solveig Neunteufel

Silly you! You are in the wrong group. This group deals with dykes,
dalai lamas and democrats. The only bushes discussed here are related
to George W.

Old 22-08-2004, 07:10 PM
David Hill

Soveig Neunteufel wrote:
I am living in the province of Styria in Austria and have a little
garden with quite a lot of special alpine plants. I would like to get into
contact with alpine gardeners in England ( Great Britain ) who could help me
to get special plants from British nurseries.
With kindest regards, Solveig Neunteufel

To which Stella Liebeck thinking herself so cleaver replied with

"...Silly you! You are in the wrong group. This group deals with dykes,
dalai lamas and democrats. The only bushes discussed here are related to
George W. ...."

And which group do you place yourself in?

Just a pity that when someone is asking seriously for help you have to open
your mouth and come out with such garbage.
I hate to think what you do to plants.

David Hill
Abacus nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

Old 29-08-2004, 02:43 PM
Registered User

Location: Oxford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soveig Neunteufel
I am living in the province of Styria in Austria and have a little
garden with quite a lot of special alpine plants. I would like to get
into contact with alpine gardeners in England ( Great Britain ) who
could help me to get special plants from British nurseries.

With kindest regards, Solveig Neunteufel
you may want to look an get in touch with waterperry gardens in oxfordshire as they have the the largest uk alpine collection. good luck!

www.waterperrygardens.co.uk

[IMG] code is On

Cheap Flights to Austria Gillian[_2_] Gardening 0 07-06-2012 07:55 PM
Fuchsia in Austria Wolf Garden Photos 0 06-03-2007 11:50 PM
Acid loving alpines for a trough [email protected] United Kingdom 0 07-12-2004 11:05 AM
New Zealand alpines - new photos Geoff Bryant United Kingdom 0 15-01-2003 12:27 AM