Old 04-09-2004, 01:36 AM
Dave Gower

Default length of time for rooting?

I decided to propagate some stonecrop to fill in an area of my yard.
Following instructions I found on a website, I cut 16 small shoots and
planted them with rooting powder in a seed tray using store-bought potting
soil. They are still green and healthy after 5 days, so must be taking root.
I water them regularly, and they have part shade.

My question is, how long will it take until they have viable root systems
and I can transplant them into the yard?