GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   center branch broken (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/82992-center-branch-broken.html)

Ablang 04-09-2004 03:39 AM

center branch broken

I have a shade tree, that due to bad tie-ins with the things
to the stakes, have broken the center branch of the tree. Is that
going to prevent the tree from ever getting taller?

==
"When you're old, they say that your regrets aren't what you did, but what you didn't do. So I like to take every opportunity that I can."
-- Cameron Diaz