Old 04-09-2004, 03:39 AM
Ablang

Default center branch broken

I have a shade tree, that due to bad tie-ins with the things
to the stakes, have broken the center branch of the tree. Is that
going to prevent the tree from ever getting taller?

==
"When you're old, they say that your regrets aren't what you did, but what you didn't do. So I like to take every opportunity that I can."
-- Cameron Diaz
Old 04-09-2004, 06:27 AM
sherwindu

You can chose a new 'leader' branch, and train it to grow upward and it
will eventually become your new leader.

Sherwin D.

Ablang wrote:

I have a shade tree, that due to bad tie-ins with the things
to the stakes, have broken the center branch of the tree. Is that
going to prevent the tree from ever getting taller?

==
"When you're old, they say that your regrets aren't what you did, but what you didn't do. So I like to take every opportunity that I can."
-- Cameron Diaz

[IMG] code is On

How do I repair broken branch on Oak tree? [email protected] Gardening 9 05-06-2009 05:13 PM
Large Maple Branch Broken Joe Gardening 1 07-06-2006 03:27 PM
Broken Branch bandd98 United Kingdom 2 07-08-2005 10:57 PM
Broken branch on nectarine tree - will they ripen? Richard Sherratt Australia 14 08-02-2004 07:26 PM
(LONG) World Forestry Center becomes Forest Discovery Center Daniel B. Wheeler alt.forestry 0 23-01-2003 06:15 AM