Old 16-09-2004, 03:19 PM
Peter Dawson

Default My Community

Hello all,
I have recently set up an ezboard community on the subjects of plant
propagation and general gardening.
I am a retired gardener in the UK and my aim is to be of some help
particularly to the new and enquiring gardener. All are welcome to visit and
check out the forums and ask advice on any gardening topic. Contributions
from experienced amateurs would be most welcome.
A link will be found via the front page heading 'Plant Propagation' to my
website ' Can I Help'. Also, a link on my website index page to the
community site.
Membership of ezboard is free.

http://p214.ezboard.com/bjustgardening56566

http://mysite.freeserve.com/gardennotes/index.html

Peter,
Yorkshire
UK.

[IMG] code is On

Community Permaculture Garden in Barcelona Stefan Permaculture 1 01-03-2004 05:27 PM
Community Gardens Amanda Hill Texas 2 05-04-2003 11:10 AM
Suitable fish for a planted community tank - looking for experiences Pete in the Colorado Mtns Freshwater Aquaria Plants 22 26-02-2003 02:31 AM
The Garden Pond Community is back on line Gazman Ponds (alternative) 5 24-02-2003 02:52 PM
The Garden Pond Community is back on line Gazman Ponds 2 17-02-2003 03:55 PM