GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   my burning bush won't burn (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/83767-my-burning-bush-wont-burn.html)

[email protected] 18-09-2004 02:53 PM

my burning bush won't burn

The plant is 3-4 years old. It suffered some damage caused by a
roofing company last year. This year it has grown really well and
looks to be in good shape. All the other Euonymus Burning bushes
around my neighbourhood have now started to pale and they are getting
ready to burn. My bush is still lush dark green, Why won't it burn?
it's leaves stay green until they drop off! What is happening? How can
I rectify it?
concerned from Nova Scotia

Marley1372 19-09-2004 05:34 PM

They need full sun to turn red, so if you have it in the shade, this may be
why.

Toad

Wishy13764 19-09-2004 07:46 PM

Whats the weather like? Mine start around late sept or early oct, depending on
the coolness of the weather here in NYC.