Old 18-09-2004, 02:53 PM

Default my burning bush won't burn

The plant is 3-4 years old. It suffered some damage caused by a
roofing company last year. This year it has grown really well and
looks to be in good shape. All the other Euonymus Burning bushes
around my neighbourhood have now started to pale and they are getting
ready to burn. My bush is still lush dark green, Why won't it burn?
it's leaves stay green until they drop off! What is happening? How can
I rectify it?
concerned from Nova Scotia
Old 19-09-2004, 05:34 PM
Marley1372

They need full sun to turn red, so if you have it in the shade, this may be
why.

Toad
Old 19-09-2004, 07:46 PM
Wishy13764

Whats the weather like? Mine start around late sept or early oct, depending on
the coolness of the weather here in NYC.

[IMG] code is On

my closed bush won't burn before I love it Lesbian Dwarf United Kingdom 0 24-07-2005 12:29 PM
question about 'sun burn' or 'lamp burn' J Fortuna Orchids 11 19-01-2005 11:16 PM
question about 'sun burn' or 'lamp burn' J Fortuna Orchids 0 12-01-2005 01:52 AM
Burning Bush anyone? WSZsr Texas 0 19-03-2003 11:56 PM
rabbits and "burning bush" Jim Moran Lawns 5 19-03-2003 12:44 AM