GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hibiscus Photos (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/84073-hibiscus-photos.html)

Flower Girl 25-09-2004 02:25 AM

Hibiscus Photos

Does anybody know where I can find some framed photos of Hibiscus? My
mother-in-law is a Hibiscus nut and I'd like to surprise her with a
couple of pictures that are framed or matted or whatever you call
them.

paghat 25-09-2004 03:46 AM

In article ,
(Flower Girl) wrote:

Does anybody know where I can find some framed photos of Hibiscus? My
mother-in-law is a Hibiscus nut and I'd like to surprise her with a
couple of pictures that are framed or matted or whatever you call
them.

Here's some pritty hibiscus stencils you could buy:
http://www.redlionstencils.com/Hibiscus.htm

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"

Frogleg 25-09-2004 07:10 PM

On 24 Sep 2004 18:25:05 -0700, (Flower Girl)
wrote:

Does anybody know where I can find some framed photos of Hibiscus? My
mother-in-law is a Hibiscus nut and I'd like to surprise her with a
couple of pictures that are framed or matted or whatever you call
them.

If you can find some nice hi-rez photos online, oFoto.com has a setup
for ordering anything from prints to posters, incl. a lot of frame
options. I'm not shilling for them -- just looked around when a
neighbor wanted a print of one of my (digital) photos.

Frogleg 25-09-2004 07:13 PM

wrote:

Does anybody know where I can find some framed photos of Hibiscus? My
mother-in-law is a Hibiscus nut and I'd like to surprise her with a
couple of pictures that are framed or matted or whatever you call
them.

Morguefile.com has some nice hibiscus photos. You'll can search the
archive for 'hibiscus' .

SVTKate 26-09-2004 01:24 AM

If you google (click on the images tab) hibiscus, you will see that there
are a zillion images available.
Surely you can find soemthing there that you can use... maybe?

If you have a Hobby Lobby near you, or actually most craft stores offer half
off framing pretty regularly.
Another idea is to print one out at high res on photo quality paper than buy
a stock frame with the mat already in it. Also available at your local hobby
store.

Kate