Old 25-09-2004, 02:25 AM
Flower Girl

Default Hibiscus Photos

Does anybody know where I can find some framed photos of Hibiscus? My
mother-in-law is a Hibiscus nut and I'd like to surprise her with a
couple of pictures that are framed or matted or whatever you call
them.
Old 25-09-2004, 03:46 AM
paghat

In article ,
(Flower Girl) wrote:

Does anybody know where I can find some framed photos of Hibiscus? My
mother-in-law is a Hibiscus nut and I'd like to surprise her with a
couple of pictures that are framed or matted or whatever you call
them.

Here's some pritty hibiscus stencils you could buy:
http://www.redlionstencils.com/Hibiscus.htm

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Old 26-09-2004, 01:24 AM
SVTKate

If you google (click on the images tab) hibiscus, you will see that there
are a zillion images available.
Surely you can find soemthing there that you can use... maybe?

If you have a Hobby Lobby near you, or actually most craft stores offer half
off framing pretty regularly.
Another idea is to print one out at high res on photo quality paper than buy
a stock frame with the mat already in it. Also available at your local hobby
store.

Kate

"Frogleg" wrote in message
| On 24 Sep 2004 18:25:05 -0700, (Flower Girl)
| wrote:
|
| Does anybody know where I can find some framed photos of Hibiscus? My
| mother-in-law is a Hibiscus nut and I'd like to surprise her with a
| couple of pictures that are framed or matted or whatever you call
| them.
|
| Morguefile.com has some nice hibiscus photos. You'll can search the
| archive for 'hibiscus' .

[IMG] code is On

Yellow hibiscus 23 Paddy's Pig[_3_] Garden Photos 0 04-04-2009 01:05 AM
Hibiscus-2656 Maroochy Garden Photos 4 01-04-2009 01:11 AM
hibiscus bushes alicia Gardening 1 01-09-2003 04:12 PM
Botanical gardens photos (Was Rachel Corrie- PA staged photos) Hane Edible Gardening 0 25-03-2003 03:32 PM
Hibiscus pruning T.L.Miller Gardening 0 26-01-2003 01:54 PM