GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   HelpFlower ID, picture links inside (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/84293-helpflower-id-picture-links-inside.html)

Bruce Musgrove 29-09-2004 03:29 AM

HelpFlower ID, picture links inside

https://home.comcast.net/~katkom/mystery_plants.htm

Part of a Butterfly hummingbird garden mix from home depot. I no longer have
the box to cross reference.

I need to pull them as the termites seem to love them but I wanted to know
what they are.

Ann 29-09-2004 10:29 AM

"Bruce Musgrove" expounded:

I need to pull them as the termites seem to love them but I wanted to know
what they are.

Looks like a white cosmos.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

Lee 29-09-2004 01:51 PM

"Bruce Musgrove" wrote in message news:x6p6d.128510$MQ5.74920@attbi_s52...
https://home.comcast.net/~katkom/mystery_plants.htm

Part of a Butterfly hummingbird garden mix from home depot. I no longer have
the box to cross reference.

I need to pull them as the termites seem to love them but I wanted to know
what they are.

looks like Cosmos to me.. leo/lee

Bruce Musgrove 30-09-2004 03:03 AM

Thank you. I feel like a idiot now ;)

I checked a lot of flowers but never cosmos. I was thinking my Diamthus was
a Cosmo for some weird reason.

Now to find out why the termites love them and if I can save them.....

om...